The original idea of “See All Eat Well” – Southeast Asia Tours concept
When you are young, it’s fun to travel in a large group, enjoy standard food, hotel, vehicle, and cruises. The journey is great as long as you meet new friends, see new lands and be on the move. In a certain age, traveling is mean more than just to untick a new destination from your bucket list, it’s mean a lot more, it’s a treasured time you plan for you and your beloved one. You spend a lot of time to research, save the date and money to go for it, and you expect it to be an adventure of good memories to boost up your energy and memories during and after. I have been through all of that feeling and it’s when we decided to take our small group Southeast Asia tours in a new approach, not over the top in pricing but need to be over the top in service quality and value.
How can we do that? Our team sat down, brainstormed on the outcome of a survey we did with over 100 western travelers on ” what is your must requirement to have a great trip to an exotic destination?”. Here we came a shortlist:
- We all need a great companion who share the same interest.
- We may not need fancy restaurant but we absolutely want to savor the best taste in every place we go, street food or local restaurant, home dinner… as long as the food is good, authentic. And do not forget sometimes familiar western food for a great break in between.
- We have to at least see all the best places people are writing about on magazine, talking about on Facebook or posting on Instagram.
- We need a good bed for the night, a window is a must, and a view is really add-on for value. The hotel should be in a good location to explore the city highlight where we stay, great walking distance to convenient stores or local restaurant.
- We need an informative guide to lead us through the highlights and historical site but we need to claim our freedom and lets our hair down, reading a book by the beach without any schedule to disturb.
- We also request a stress-free trip, we demand an absolute smooth like silk trip that we dream about but we don’t want to over planning and think much about all the smallest details.
It was fun session of brainstorming and when our PR executive bursted out the name let’s do an “See all, eat well” series, we felt in love with the concept name immediately.
We worked on the new concept until we can satisfy all the critical requirements, ‘See all, Eat well’ Southeast Asia tours promise travelers an unique insight into the culture and cuisine of 4 different destinations – Vietnam, Siem Reap, Bangkok, and Luang Prabang. We are going to expand more to other destinations that our clients exposing great interested.
See All Eat Well Vietnam
In Vietnam, the land of surprises, travelers can expect a 12-day adventure from Northern Hanoi all the way to Vinh Long in the Deep South. They can join a journey through the old and the new, visiting ancient towns, unspoiled cruising routes through Ha Long Bay and taste amazing local delicacies including Pho Bo, Bun Tom Nuong Xa, and Café Trung.