Daytime experience starting from the citadel city
- Transportation: Car, local boat
- Duration: 4 hours including 30-minute transfer from Hue
- Suggested itinerary: Stay overnight in Hue. Next morning, you will head to Lang Co Lagoon by private car and immediately get on board, floating along the clear panoramic water landscapes. At noon, having lunch in a stilt house and later, come back to the hotel by car
- Safety notes: The water remains calm in most time of the year so no need to worry for seasick. Bring a long sunscreen, comfortable shoes , extra clothes and hat just incase
4. Stay in Phu Quoc Island for extensive time like an explorer
Visiting Vietnam, you cannot miss that perfect flee reaching stunning islands and beautiful coastal beaches from North to South. For B-day idea, Phu Quoc might do the justice as you will find all-in-all inspirations there, a touch of leisurely relaxation, a slice of peace and romance or some extra fun and adventurous elements, bunch of lifetime memories. It is a perfect stay in a luxury accommodation near the seashores with fantastic dining and soul-healing treatments (spa, yoga sessions), a magnificent sunset view at beach tent comprised after a long trekking day around lush wild mountains, where you slowly sip your coconut juice then dance to the sandy wind and calm waves music, or, half-day living under the sea, to snorkel/ scuba dive through natural coral creations and refreshing cool water. At night, let’s celebrate by a long and a bit tipsy night under moonlight with partners or beloved friends. In Phu Quoc, your birthday is completely able to reach the “’living your fullest” life motto. Why not?