As a positive result of tourism growth, the overall price for hotel stays in Vietnam is well-balanced from the 2000s and in comparison to Southeast Asian neighbors (even back at your home), it ranges reasonably.
Since the hotel categories based on star-rating are different in regions, travelers can decide on your favorite hotels according to ground experiences.
- Luxury 5-star – 6-star: Luxury hotels/ resorts in Vietnam are composed with finest dining experiences, spacious room and warm hospitality. Many high-end international suppliers, Sofitel, Park Hyatt, Six Senses, Anam, Four Seasons, Intercontinental, Banyan Tree, have been currently presented around the country with margin price from US $800.
Tips: Sens Asia Travel chooses the accommodations, from US $300 – $5,000 catching up with guests’ personal style rather than internal trend.
- Deluxe 4-star: Normally, the price range for this standard ranges from US $80 – $100 and with excellent values and advanced comforts. To archive 4-star, hotels will request to have a swimming pool which is an advantage for travelers in Asian summer or new to humid tropical weather. This standard is matching for family travel since they have connecting rooms that normally not available for lower standard.
Tips: Sens Asia Travel chooses the stays based on guests’ location, compatible facility and good values.
- Superior/Boutique 3-star: The facilities of 3-star hotels in Vietnam, ranging from US $50 – $70 are able to meet visitors’ basic needs or short trips, standard comforts and primary rooms. Although this type of accommodations is lesser in commodity values.
Tips: Sens Asia aims at the 3-star boutique line, followed by personal experiences and outstanding services in comparison to price range.
- Homestay: In Vietnam, there are 2 types of homestay, the local host in Northern mountainous areas, a real stay under the same roof and shared meal with a local family. Otherwise, it is a simple set of houses built in local style for under US $50 rental and managed by the local families. You still have a chance to observe their lifestyle, taste local food prepared by your host.
Tips: As many guests feel uncomfortable with the homestay options, Sens Asia Travel only work with homestays which can provide private space, Western toilet and bathroom standard.
An extreme feature of luxury hotels and resorts in Vietnam is the harmonious blend between Eastern and Western style in interior design, fine-dining services and accommodations. You can stay in a wooden style suite room resembling best of Vietnam culture, dine on traditional cuisines and still enjoy the hotel culture of big merchandises.
10. TO SATISFY THE LOVE FOR ARCHITECTURE AND RELIGION DIVERSITY
In Vietnam, you can live slowly and peacefully, enjoy special days of the month where they have lanterns, national celebrations as well as religious quintessences over the towns. One fact: Buddhism is the country’s most populated religion, cultivated from Vietnamese people’s spiritual and mental aspects for thousand years. Therefore, you can effortlessly catch a glimpse of temples, pagodas, even buildings, houses and architecture sites that reflect great enlightenment, extravagant traditions and sacred patterns from details.