Vietnam & Cambodia Culture Journey - 14 days
Notice: Undefined variable: searchbox in /var/www/html/sensasia.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/sensasia/modules/hero/hero.php on line 41
Notice: Undefined variable: color in /var/www/html/sensasia.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/sensasia/modules/tour-audio/tour-audio.php on line 4
A remarkable tour, taking in the best of both Vietnam and Cambodia. Start from Hanoi, sampling great street food and cultural sights before heading to the remarkable, World Heritage listed Halong Bay. Continue your journey to Hue, the ancient capital date back in18th century where you will not only explore the history of the Forbidden Purple City, once the emperor’s home but also learn traditional fishing techniques and embracing cultural significance.
Soak up the sun and the sand of Hoi An, the next stop where you find yourself at great beach and lost in the color of Hoi An ancient city, a trader town with mix heritage of Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese culture. Heading further south to the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) and cover the whole country length by driving down to the nation’s food bowl, The Mekong Delta.
A great 2 days in Mekong Delta gives you the opportunity to see and understand the region a little better prior to heading across the Cambodian border to Siem Reap. Angkor Wat and its associated temples and ancient buildings are one of the world’s great sights and will leave indelible memories. Tonle Sap Lake, with its floating villages and the old Cambodian capital of Udong.
A thought through journey rounds out one of the best tours one can imagine of Vietnam’s great sights and the magnificence of ancient Cambodia.
- Delve into the 36 streets of 36 trades in Hanoi’s old quarters
- Meet the local chef for a home cooking demonstration
- Cruise through the unique Karst bay in Halong
- Survey the historical Imperial Citadel in Hue
- Experience the Rural life in Hue
- Feel the charm of ancient Hoi An
- Capture the local life in Mekong Delta
- Marvel at the temples of Angkor in Siem Reap
- Discover the former capital of Cambodia
Tour Price Includes:
- Complimentary visa approval letter to Vietnam (for eligible visa on arrival applicants)
- 12 nights’ shared Accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast at the below indicated room types (see hotel category list below) (check in and check out around noontime)
- 2 Days/ 1 Night cruise on boat in Halong Bay (shared cabin on shared boat)
- All transfers and transportation with air-conditioned vehicles
- Local English speaking guides on spot.
- All entrance fees as program
- Join-in boat trip in Udong (Cambodia)
- Daily breakfast, 8 lunches, 3 dinners
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person (applicable for days with organized sightseeing / excursions)
Tour Price Excludes:
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Food & beverages (other than mentioned in the program)
- Visa stamping fee to Vietnam, Visa fee for Cambodia
- Tips for tour guides & drivers
- Travel Insurance
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional excursions and activities
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- All services not clearly noted as “Included”