Hanoi & Ha Long Bay Cruise - 3 days
Enjoy a spectacular journey with Sens Asia’s luxury package, staying in the heart of Hanoi Old Quarter and cruising on top-notch vessel of Halong Bay, Bhaya Cruise for 3 days 2 night exclusively.
The tour offers flexible accommodations arrangement as your wish.
Price already includes kayaking in Ha Long Bay, visitors can completely indulge in the beauty of the Bay and paddle through the magnificent limestone karsts within the reach of hand.
- Stay in 4* Hotel in Hanoi at your chosen time
- Luxurious cabin with large windows and en-suite bath room
- Cooking demonstration and Taichi class on boat
- Kayak to best keep secret lagoons
- Complimentary tea and coffee offered throughout the cruise
- Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the bay
Xin chao! Welcome to Hanoi, Vietnam.
Within this package you will have 01 way Airport transfer and 01 night at a 4* Hotel in Hanoi. You can chose to use it before or after Ha Long trip. The arrangement could be agreed when booking made.
Accommodation: May De Ville Old Quarter – Deluxe Room
After breakfast, depart for Halong Bay (by shuttle bus. 12:30 Embark your cruise onboard Bhaya Cruises. Enjoy welcome drinks while our Cruise Manager does the itinerary and safety briefing.
You spend the rest of the day cruising the myriad of tiny islands and many grottoes created by wind and the waves over the centuries.
16:00 arrive at swimming area, follow by happy hour and a Master Chef competition
19:00 enjoy dinner on board
You could join the crew for night squid fishing.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Accommodation: Bhaya Cruise – Deluxe Cabin
Start off your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee being served.
Rejuvenate your body and mind with the slow movement of Tai Chi and enjoy the dawn on the bay.
Light breakfast is served onboard.
The boat weighs anchor to sail to Cua Van floating village, you will take your time to visit the village which is voted as one of the 11 insanely beautiful small towns around the world by huffingtonpost.com. You can choose either kayak or traditional rowing boat to go around discovering local life on the waters.
Return to your boat and relax. Enjoy the brunch before checking out.
11:15: Get in the cruise bus and drive back to Hanoi. Service ends
Meals: Light breakfast & Brunch
Start and end in Hanoi with 1 night included. You can chose this extension to enrich the experience.
Drive from Hanoi to Ninh Binh where you first visit Hoa Lu, the ancient capital and conquer the top of Hang Mua Mountain where you can get in the best view of dotting mountain, green valleys, rivers and rice flied.
Lunch at a local restaurant
Afternoon, board a sampan for an extended journey along the winding river lined with trees and limestone mountains. You will go through several water caves and enjoy the easy flow of the boat among green forests, clear river water, and dramatic mountains.
Late afternoon, transfer back to Hanoi.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Accommodation: Breakfast, Lunch
Hotel: May De Ville Old Quarter / Deluxe Room
Price per person: US$118 (for group of 2)
Tour Price Includes:
- 2Days/1Night cruise on boat in Halong Bay (Private cabin on shared boat)
- 01 way airport pick up ( or drop off)
- 1 night in 4* May De Ville Old Quarter with daily breakfast
- Round trip shuttle bus transfer Hanoi – Halong Hanoi
- English speaking cruise manager on board.
- Kayak at the Bay
- All entrance fees as program
- 2 Breakfast, 2 Brunch/Lunch, 1 Dinner as indicated in the program
Extention Day trip Ninh Binh and 01 night in Hanoi
- 1 night in May De Ville Old Quarter Hotel in Deluxe twin/double room with daily breakfast
- Private transfer with guide on the day trip to Ninh Binh
- Boat trip in Trang An
- 1 Breakfast,1 Lunch as indicated in the program
Tour Price Excludes:
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Meals (other than mentioned in the program)
- Visa to Vietnam (If required)
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional excursions and activities
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
- Peak season surcharges if any
- All not mentioned above