Phang Nga Bay by Traditional Junk - 1 day
This day trip from Phuket allow you enjoying a sunny day leisurely cruising among the endless azure water of Phang Nga Bay to reach James Bond Island. You will board a classic long-tail boat for an adventure through the mangrove delta and the Grotto Cave to the sea Gypsy village. The day ends with you having your fill of swimming, sunbathing and soaking in the tropical sun in total relaxation before heading back to Phuket.
- Cruise leisurely among the scenic seascape of Phang Nga Bay
- Explore the mangrove delta, the Grotto Cave and the sea Gypsy village on James Bond Island
- Swim, sunbathe and soak in the tropical sun on the island’s pristine beaches
You will be picked-up from the hotel at approximately 7:30 AM to join with the group and transfer to the embarkation pier at Yacht Haven Marina by air-conditioned bus. The embarkation on the June Bahtra cruise is at 9 AM. While cruising, you will go through the enchanting and breathtaking scenes of Phang Nga Bay.
Around noon, you will arrive at James Bond Island and continue your journey by long-tail boat through the mangrove delta and the Grotto Cave to the sea Gypsy village.
A delicious Thai Buffet lunch will be served back on board. In the afternoon, you are free at leisure to relax, sunbathe and swim.
The cruise will be back to Phuket Island afterwards and you will arrive at the hotel at around 6 PM.
Tour Price Includes:
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotel in Phuket
- Lunch as indicated in the program
- English speaking guide
- Travel insurance for boat trip
Tour Price Excludes:
- Tips for tour guides and drivers
- Any optional arrangements or services before, during, or after tour
- Items of a personal nature (phone calls, laundry, beverages and drinks…)
- All services not clearly mentioned as ‘Included’