Central Laos Highlights - 5 days
Within 5 days, you may have a chance to fully explore the Plain of Jars and Vang Vieng wonder, from a remarkable depth of history to its amazing culture.
For generations, people reckon Plain of Jars not only as a megalithic archaeological site but also a mythical destination with various untold stories behind. As of your journey may conclude, you would see a land beyond words or comparison in the scattered landscape Xieng Khouang plateau, at lower foothill central surroundings or in the middle of upland valleys.
After the scenic discovery, you will head down to Vang Vieng, the famous picturesque town nested by the Nam Song River, covered by the Limestone Moutain. Herein, you may take a break by letting your hair down, reading a book until sunset and sipping Laos beer.
Tour Price Includes:
- 4 nights shared accommodation in twin/double room (check in and check out around noontime).
- Transfer from Luang Prabang to Phonsavan – Vang Vieng and end in Vientiane. All transfers and transportation with air-conditioned vehicles.
- Local English speaking guide: 1 guide Luang Prabang – Xiengkhouang – Vangvieng
- All entrance fees as indicated in the program
- Meals: daily breakfast at the hotel, 4 lunches, 2 dinners.
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person (for days with transfer and organized sightseeing)
Tour Price Excludes:
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Meals & drinks (other than mentioned in the program)
- Guide from Vang Vieng to Vientiane (could be arrange at US $50/group)
- Tips for tour guides and drivers
- Travel insurances
- Optional excursions and activities
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Items of a personal nature (phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
- Peak season surcharges (if any)
- All services not clearly indicated as ‘Included’