Bali Culture & Healing - 5 days
This is your journey of healing, purification and finding your inner balance in the most authenticity of Bali.
Begin the journey from Balinese village located just 10 kilometers northeast of the glitz of Ubud, but decades away in time. Discover the Oriental mystery and magic at the house of a Balinese healer who is going to read your health and fortune, purify your body and soul with a blessing ceremony and a Melukat ceremony. Once again, you will be cleansed from impurity when visiting Tirta Sudamala through a Melukat ceremony taken place at a spring which is believed being able to remove negative aura.
Continue on your journey to experience another level of healing with the Love and Light Meditation session where divine light originating from all deities is channeled through the body, creating a healing energy of the universe.
At the end of this journey, you will visit Bali’s youngest high priestess Ida Resi Alit, a remarkable woman. During this visit to her home, you will meditate with eyes open so it becomes possible to eye-witness the various Hindu-Buddhist rituals.
- Stroll along a local market and learn about the culture as well as daily life of local people.
- Visit the house of a Balinese healer and join a blessing ceremony and a Melukat ceremony.
- Take part in a cleansing ritual ceremony in Bangli.
- Join the local people in physical and spiritual cleansing through Pengelukatan.
- Join the Love and Light Meditation.
- Visit Bali’s youngest high priestess Ida Resi Alit.
Tour Price Includes:
- 04 nights’ shared accommodation in twin/double room (check in and check out around noon)
- Entrance fees, parking fees and customary donations throughout the course of the program
- Local English speaking guide
- All transfers with air-conditioned vehicles
- Meals (4 breakfasts, 3 lunches)
- Melukat ceremony and meditation with the group (join-in group)
Tour Price Excludes:
- Travel Insurance
- Visa to Indonesia
- Tips for tour guides and drivers
- Guide/vehicle during days or periods of time which are indicated as free at leisure
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
- Peak season surcharges (if any)
- All services not clearly mentioned as ‘Included’