Myanmar Off the Beaten Tracks - 12 days
This 12-day tour takes in not only the two absolute icons of Myanmar: Yangon and Bagan but also the authentic and unvarnished site of the country, with a side trip to the wonderfully slow paced Ngapali Beach on the west coast.
Starting in Yangon, you will visit the iconic Shwedagon Pagoda, regarded by many as being as important as the Taj Mahal. It is an awe inspiring, 99 meter tall, gold covered, work of art that should be seen by everyone at some stage. You spend time at Bagan, with its incredible temples and pagodas and the sunrises and sunsets are world renowned.
You also have a chance to explore the unknown Mrauk U, a remote historical site, smaller than Bagan but incomparable. In the beautiful hilly landscape of the Rakhine state hundreds of ancient temples and pagodas, many of which are well preserved remain of the powerful empire that once flourished here.
Finish the tour at Ngapali Beach, where you can relax, taste seafood on the beach and do some shopping for gifts and souvenirs. This is one of the best tours available to see the beyond of Myanmar!
- Amaze at the great golden Shwedagon Pagoda
- Visit Bagan’s archaeological zone
- Leisure boat trip to Mrauk U
- Experience the tranquility and charming town of Mrauk U
- Relax on the unspoiled beach of Ngapali
Tour Price Includes:
- 11 nights’ shared accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast (check in and check out around noontime)
- Meals (breakfast) as indicated in the program
- All transfers with air-con vehicles, private Boat fees at Inle lake and Sittwe-Mrauk U-Sittwe
- English speaking guide (except in relaxing time at Ngapali Beach)
- Entrance fees as mentioned on tour
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day on bus on days of transfer and sightseeing only
Tour Price Excludes:
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Meals (lunch and dinner) & personal drinks
- Visas fees for Myanmar
- Tips at goodwill
- Early check in or late check out
- Travel Insurances
- Optional excursions and activities
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Items of a personal nature (phone calls, laundry, beverages)
- Peak season surcharges from Hotel
- All not mentioned above