Angkor the Uncharted Adventure - 1 day
A brief and captivate cycling adventure beyond Angkor’s beaten paths, where you may extend your ultimate trip in Siem Reap. For full day, discover the ancient myths and untold stories around Kbal Spean, “river of a thousand lingas” as taking a leisurely loop to mesmerizing landscapes along the cycling tour.
On a journey back, stop en route at a local village to create your memento – planting a tree. The day ends by a charming sunset cruise trip among temple complex, round the most wondrous and reminiscent sites.
Book this tour under Green Friday Deal this November ( and travel anytime in 2020) you will plant a fruit tree in Siem Reap to offset carbon from your traveling and provide fruits for the local in the future.
Tour Price Includes:
- All transfers and transportation with air-con vehicles (types of vehicles depending on the number of pax)
- Local English speaking guide
- All entrance fee as program (01-day temple pass Angkor)
- 01 hour Sunset Gondola boat with champagne served on boat
- 01 Lunch at Local restaurant
- 03 bottles of mineral water, snack and fruit
- A support vehicle so you can give up cycling and enjoy the drive
Tour Price Excludes:
- F&B (other than mentioned in the program)
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- All not mentioned above