Phnom Penh: Exclusive Food Tour - 1 day
There are two types of foodies: people who love food and people who love trying new foods. And this exclusive food tour is designed by Sens Asia specifically for the latter (and maybe even the former on their rebellious days). Join a local Sense Expert to explore the freshly-made traditional snacks on a local market and have your tastebuds booming with authentic Laotian cuisines. Then, the full party of flavours start as you munch on mouth-watering traditional Khmer barbecue the way locals do it – with a crisp glass of beer.
- Explore the full flavours of local Laos cuisines accompanied by a fellow foodie just like you – and our special Sense Expert
- Try some traditional snacks well-loved by the locals, even some insects if you are in an adventurous mood
- Party on a delicious and tasty Khmer barbecue dinner the way locals do
Tour Price Includes:
- All transfers and transportation by local Tuk tuk
- Local English speaking guide
- All you can eat, all you can drink
- Sunset cocktail with Phnom Penh’s best vista
- Traditional Cambodian BBQ located in a beer garden with beer or soft drinks
Tour Price Excludes:
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Food & Beverages (other than mentioned in the program)
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- All not mentioned above
There are two types of foodies: people who love food and people who love trying new foods. This tour is for the latter, also known as – the adventurous foodie.
Venture out with our Sense Expert for a guided tour of the local market where you’ll try some tropical fruits, interesting desserts and maybe even an insect or two. After the market you’ll then head out to a mouth-watering traditional Khmer barbecue. Here, you’ll eat dinner like the locals, washing the food down with a crisp glass of beer.
As the sun is setting you’ll get to enjoy a cocktail, while looking out over one of Phnom Penh’s most spectacular views. To top it all off, you’ll be travelling in style, moving from place to place via tuk tuk.
When: Daily from 4.30-5pm
Duration: Approx. 3.5 hours