Halong Bay with The Au Co Cruise - 3 days
Spend 3 days and 2 nights cruising, playing and resting on Halong Bay, the jewel in Vietnams tourism crown, regarded as one of world’s great natural wonders! This is an experience not to be missed. Enjoy absolutely extraordinary scenery, excellent service and cuisine. Take the opportunity to visit natural limestone caves, swim and enjoy other water sports or recharge the batteries with our on board Tai Chi lessons.
- Enjoy a luxury service with your private car from Hanoi to Halong and vice versa
- Cruise with luxury Au Co cruise through the Halong Bay
- Taste the special five elementary menu on boat
- Relax at private sandy beach
- Kayak among thousand of karst mountains
Tour Price Includes:
- 3Days/2Nights cruise on boat in Halong Bay (Private cabin on shared boat)
- All private transfers and transportation with air-con vehicles
- Local English speaking guide escorted in round trip transfer Hanoi – Halong –Hanoi
- Cruise manager on board.
- All entrance fees as program
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) as indicated in the program (Local food)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day on bus on days of transfer and sightseeing only
Tour Price Excludes:
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Meals (other than mentioned in the program)
- Visa to Vietnam
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional excursions and activities
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
- Peak season surcharges if any
- All not mentioned above
Arrive in Halong and board on your luxury cruise vessel, “The Au Co”, for a 2 night cruise amongst the more than 3,000 limestone islands rising majestically out of the turquoise bay. Enjoy welcome drinks while the Cruise Manager informs safety briefing. Start your cruise with a set-menu lunch while the ship cruises towards the southwest of Halong Bay.
On this day, you will visit Cua Van floating fishing village by kayking or traditional rowing boat – the heart of World Heritage Site Halong Bay.
Back to the cruise, you will join an exciting “Master-Chef Competition” and fruit carving demonstration to learn and try your hands with authentic Vietnamese food. The winner or the Master-Chef of The Au Co Luxury Cruise would be awarded with surprising gifts. This is also time to admire the sunset over enchanting Halong Bay while the ship anchors for overnight stay.
Savor the special five elements signature dinner while the boat is anchored in a calm, sheltered location for the night. Overnight on board.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
You start your day with a calming Tai Chi session, often accompanied by an amazing sunrise, or simply enjoy the breathtaking views while cruising through beautiful scene. After breakfast on board, go ashore on an island and visit a pretty small local village. If the weather condition is good, you can spend your active morning on cycling and exploring the tropical junk in the national park with a guide from crew members.
In the afternoon, you will explore the beauty of Ho Ba Ham Area by kayaking before tucking into a barbecue buffet dinner. In the evening, you can try your luck at squid fishing or simply get to know the friendly crew. Overnight on board.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Today begins with a Tai Chi session on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee or just watching stunning sun rise on the sea. After that, you will visit Tien Ong Cave – an archaeological site and the finest caves in Halong Bay. A traditional Vietnamese tea ceremony will take place on the cruise while it sails back to the port. Transfer back to your Hanoi hotel.