Halong Bay with Bhaya Classic Cruise - 2 days
Take a short yet insightful trip to one of the most magnificent destinations in Vietnam aboard our charming boat with elegant design and a private balcony. Revel in the tranquility of the natural seascape surrounded by nearly 2,000 islands and rocky outcrops. Enjoy a remarkable culinary experience before witnessing a spectacular view you’ll never forget, the serene sunset over the Halong Bay.
- Cruise through the unique karst mountains onboard Bhaya Classic Cruise
- Enjoy squid-fishing session under the starry night sky
- Witness spectacular sunset and sunrise over Halong Bay
- Explore stunning caves and islands by kayak
After breakfast depart for Halong Bay, one of the most stunning natural wonders of Vietnam.
Arrive to Bhaya Cafe at Tuan Chau Island around noon. Enjoy a welcome drink, receive a tour and safety briefing before setting out on the cruise. Enjoy some lunch as we cruise towards the Southwest of Halong Bay.
Discover the mysterious Tien Ong Cave, which is not only beautiful but also an archaeological site. Covering an area of 1,000 m2 with stunning stalactites and stalagmites, the cave is one of the finest in Halong Bay.
In the afternoon sit back on the sundeck and relax with a cool drink, taking in the incredible scenery.
Participate in an exciting ‘Master-Chef Competition’ and fruit carving demonstration, and try your hand at cooking and preparing authentic Vietnamese food. The winner of the competition will be awarded with a surprising gift.
The afternoon is also a great time to admire the sunset over the enchanting bay while the boat anchors for the overnight stay.
At night, enjoy a set-menu dinner on board while your Cruise Manager introduces you to the following day’s program.
Retire to your cabin or join our staff for a spot of squid fishing.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: Bhaya Classic Cruise – Deluxe Cabin
Start your day off with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee served. Rejuvenate your body and mind with the slow movement of Tai Chi and enjoy the dawn on the bay.
A light breakfast will be served onboard. The boat will then lift its anchor and sail on to Cua Van floating village.
Take your time to visit the village which has been selected as one of ‘11 insanely beautiful small towns from around the world’ by the Huffington Post.
Get out on the water in your choice of a kayak or traditional rowing boat and discover the local life of the village.
Return to your boat and relax.
Brunch is served in the restaurant while the boat cruises through Lom Bo Islet, Soi Sim Island, Hoa Cuong Islet, Trong Mai Islet, and Ba Hang Village.
Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina and head back to Hanoi via private vehicle.
Cruise itinerary and schedule are subjected to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
Tour Price Includes:
2Days/1Night cruise on boat in Halong Bay (private cabin on shared boat)
- All private transfers and transportation with air-con vehicles
- Local English speaking guide on transfer and English speaking Cruise manager on board.
- All entrance fees as program
- Meals (Brunch/Lunch/Dinner) as indicated in the program
- Visit to fishing village by rowing boat
Tour Price Excludes:
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Meals (other than mentioned in the program)
- Visa to Vietnam
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional excursions and activities
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
- Peak season surcharges if any
- All not mentioned above