Halong Bay Scenic cruise - 3 days
Halong Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site of cultural and historical significance that has gained international fame as one of the world’s must-see holiday destinations. The serene setting, with its dramatic landscapes and ethereal beauty, promises a relaxing and insightful vacation while offering a wide range of exciting activities for the more adventurous traveller. Join Sens and Bhaya Cruises for a trip you will not want to miss.
You will be enraptured by the extraordinary scenery and sheer beauty of one of the natural wonders of the world! With 3 Day 2 Night program, you will cruise further into the bay and explore the bests of Halong.
- Cruise through the unique Karst bay in a traditional junk
- Soak up the quietness of starry night on the bay and the lapping wave at dawn
- Explore stunning karst cave
- Enjoy the calm turquoise waters of the Halong Bay.
- Share serene sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay.
- Kayaking through limestone islands
- Swim and relax at the beach
Tour Price Includes:
- 3Days/2Nights cruise on boat in Halong Bay (private cabin on share boat)
- Round trip transfer Hanoi – Halong in air-con cars
- Local English speaking guide in private transfer and English speaking Cruise manager on board
- All entrance fees as program
- 02 breakfasts, 01 Brunch, 02 Lunches and 02 Dinners on boat in Halong
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day on bus on days of transfer
Tour Price Excludes:
- Food and Drink (others than mentioned in the program)
- Visas to Vietnam
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
- All not mentioned above
After breakfast, depart by private transfer for Halong Bay, one of the most stunning natural wonders of Vietnam, a picturesque blend of harmonious transition between the mountains and the sea.
Arrive to Bhaya Cafe at Tuan Chau Island around noon. Enjoy a welcome drink, receive a tour and safety briefing before setting out on the cruise. Have lunch as we cruise towards South East HaLong Bay, passing by Chicken Rock, Finger Islet, and Frog Islet. Arrive to Dark and Bright Lagoon and visit the area by bamboo boat. In the afternoon you can sit back on the sundeck and relax with a cool dring, taking in the incredible scenery. There is a cooking demonstration on the sundeck which will interest the cooking enthusiasts. Dinner is served in the restaurant around 7:00pm and later you may wish to try your hand at squid fishing.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: Bhaya Classic Cruise – Superior Cabin
Start off your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck, with complimentary tea and coffee, then enjoy breakfast while the boat cruises further through the beauty of Halong. In the morning you will visit Ho Ba Ham area by kayak (alternatively Ang Du area if the weather is not suitable) and free time for swimming or other water activities. Return to the boat to relax on board and enjoy lunch while the cruise heads towards Halong Bay.
In the afternoon you will explore the Surprise cave; one of the biggest caves in Halong Bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Head back to the boat to relax on board and join the traditional Vietnamese cooking and fruit carving demonstrations on the sundeck (or in the restaurant if the weather is not suitable) while Bhaya cruises to Ho Dong Tien area for overnight anchorage.
Dinner is served in the restaurant. Free time or squid fishing at reception, or relaxing at the bar.
Meals: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: Bhaya Classic Cruise – Superior Room
There is an early Tai Chi class and tea and coffee for the early risers followed by light breakfast in the restaurant. You then hop on a natural beach for swimming, sunbathing or hiking. Returning to the boat you have brunch as the boat sails back to port. Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina and head back to Hanoi on private vehicle.
Cruise itinerary and schedule are subjected to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.